Location & Things to Do
Saginaw Township Soccer Association
3575 McCarty Road
Saginaw, MI 48603
Things to do:
In addition to our beautiful athletic complex, the Great Lakes Bay Region hosts a wide variety of family attractions.
- Shopping: Birch Run Premium Outlets- Midwest's largest-145 designer and name brand outlet stores
- Frankenmuth- Michigan's Little Bavaria
- Dow Gardens- 110 acres of natural splendor
- Shiawassee National Wildlife Refuge - Largest refuge in the lower peninsula.
- Saginaw Zoo - The Children’s Zoo is home to over 150 animals.
- Alden B. Dow Home & Studio- 75 years old, 20,000 sq. ft of a timeless masterpiece of modern design
- 100 mile trail system throughout the Great lakes Bay Region
- Chippewa Nature Center-1,348 acres with 15 miles of scenic trails
- Dow River Roar- Boat Races On Saginaw River Downtown Bay City.
- Kokomos Family Fun Center - A roller coaster, go-karts, mini-golf, and much more.